slammed

ugh. just as some days you can't do anything wrong, there are night when you can't do anything right. the night started off promising with three hand of big slick in the first 30 or so hands. then it was all downhill from there. it was the classic case where i wasn't catching anything (or if i did catch something someone caught something better) so i gave into the temptation of playing bad hands, caught part of a flop and then let it drag me all the way to the river. and once you're stuck you just hate walking away.

thank goodness it's tuesday. time for the regular tuesday night game.

on a separate note, i think i've taken my first steps into the poker blog community. linda g. of pokerworks.com has added a link from her site to mine. it's humbling to be included on her list as she has one of my favorite blogs on the web. it also motivates me a little more considering her link might actually bring me some traffic.

get out and vote.

No comments: