Props be to bloggers

I gotta hand it to those guys who crank out the posts day after day. I seem to be averaging about one a month and it's hard. I guess like everything else in life you just need to be disciplined about it. Just read my last post about playing on Poker Mountain. I have to say that the play there has gotten a lot tougher as of late. I think the true fish finally figured out that it wasn't quite as easy as seen on TV and have moved on. And I'm not one to buy into that whole "cashout curse" theory, but I swear I had a lot more pocket pairs before I cashed out some of my money. the tough thing about Poker Mountain is that they don't seem to have reached that critical mass so it's hard to find a game sometimes.

So I've returned to UB. I've been playing mostly Sit n Gos there. Been doing ok when I don't try to bluff the tighest player on the river with bottom pair. Maybe because it took my online poker virginity, but I like UB. I haven't played on Party for a while so maybe that will be my next stop.

No comments: