An open letter to dog owners

(especially the one who's dog took a shit at Woodinville field #2) I like dogs. Big ones, little ones, yappy little lap dogs, dogs with funny haircuts, you name it. I don't even mind the slobber or the bad breath. And I don't mind them running around off-leash in the park or on the field. And even when your dog takes a giant dump in the middle of a soccer field, I don't hate them. Because let's face it, they're dogs. But when you, as their owner, leave that shit on the field, I hate you. I despise you. I want to cause bodily harm to you. And if I ever see you leaving shit on the field it will not be pretty.

And sure, I've been in your situation where I only brought 2 bags and you've already used them up. But maybe you can look in a garbage can and find something to use to, at the very least, remove said shit from the middle of the field.

Thank you.

No comments: