LOST

The first episode I ever saw of LOST was the Season 1 Finale. I remember thinking "what the hell is this?" And yet, here I am, watching the final episodes religiously. At this point I feel like I've invested so much time what are a few more hours? I guess part of me just needs to know how it ends; what this whole island is all about.

At times I see the grand metaphors that others see and at other times I think the people who created this show probably should seek psychiatric help.

I have to admit that I probably wouldn't have stuck with the show for so long had it not been for the Goat Speaks. Almost immediately after watching an episode I go over and read his take on what happened. Not only are there little things I totally missed but reading his perspective is almost as entertaining (if not more) than the show itself.

So don't bother trying to get a hold of me on Sunday, May 23, I'll be busy.

No comments: