SIGH

Played at the Wednesday night 6:30 tourney at the GN. Played patiently for the first couple of orbits. Decided to make some moves in the second round and was able to pick up some pots. Down to about 14 playes (started with 20 with 2 alternates) I look down to see 88s on the button. Loose aggressive guy who has been going all-in a lot when folded around to him bets T1200 (blinds are 100/200). I know I'm aheah of him so I shove all in from the button. SB calls. Ooops. Now the initial raiser has to call. He flips up AJo and the SB flips over AKo. K and J on the flop. Shite. Another J on the river and the SB and I are out.

After the tourney I tried a new table game called "Texas Hold'em Bonus". The game has to be one of the most inefficient gmaes out there. It uses a shuffling maching to shuffle one deck and then the dealer has to put the deck into a blackjack shoe just to deal out two cards to each player. LC and I tried to figure out a winning strategy but I'm convinced it's just a sucker game designed to ride the popularity of Hold'em. I would have got paid 30 to 1 if I had played the bonus and got pocket aces. Of well.

No comments: